Players 1st year of hockey (West London Minor Hockey)

PrintPlayers 1st year of hockey

If this is your players first year of hockey and you try to register them with our system you will be rejected by the system until you provide some base information for your initial setup.

  1. Provide information by completing the 'Handout' form (Residential Move Form - Local).
    1. Under 'Date of Occupancy at New Address' enter "New to hockey".
    2. For supporting documentation:
      1. provide two (2) address supporting documents e.g. – Copy of parent updated driver’s license OR copy of utility or similar bill with new address.
      2. provide photocopy of birth certificate.
    3. Follow instructions on the form for "Local - Same City".
    4. Also indicate if this player has a sibling with West London and if yes, indicate the siblings name.
  2. Once your paperwork is received your player will be verified/setup and the Hockey Canada key information will be emailed back to you for you to complete registration.

Your paperwork can be either:

A) scanned/emailed to The Registrar - Trisha Phibbs - [email protected]
B) mailed to:
Attention: Registrar
West London Minor Hockey
431 Boler Rd., P.O. Box 20042
London, ON
N6K 2K0
Printed from on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 4:09 PM