Feb 26, 2021 | Brady Parr | 13280 views
HOW DOES ORANGE RESTRICT LEVEL IMPACT DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS?
On Monday March 1, London will enter into the Orange Restrict Level
which lifts several restrictions within sports and recreational facilities allowing additional players on the ice per session. As a result of this shift to Orange, we will be making updates to our programming for the next four weeks which will see additional sessions scheduled at $15 per session as previously mentioned. Details surrounding our new programming are listed below:1. As mentioned previously within our communication last week, an additional 4 sessions will be automatically scheduled at $15 per session which will provide a total of 8 sessions remaining until the end of March. Only those players that registered last week for our winter development sessions will be emailed a link to process payment for the additional 4 sessions. Each family will then have only two weeks to process their $60 payment ending on March 15.
2. All team schedules will be updated with additional sessions as of Sunday Feb 28. Please check your team website calendar to confirm your ice times per week. Any variances to these schedules will be communicated directly by your coach to you
Orange Restrict Level Guidelines are as follows:
- Maximum of 25 people including coaches/instructors or trainers on an ice pad.
- 25 players and coaches can be on an ice pad at once but need to be divided into 2 groups of 12 with a three meter buffer between them (1.5 meters on each side of the centre ice line). The ice surface can be divided length wise as long as 1.5 meters buffer is in place between each side.
- Full ice drills could be run if 12 players are on the ice and 12 players are on the bench. The 12 players on the benches need to be 2 meters apart.
- If you are doing a full ice session with 12 skaters total you are permitted to have 3 coaches on the ice for a total of 15
- All coaches must wear a mask while on the ice surface
- For team sports with substitutions, a maximum of 12 are permitted on the roster. Individuals not actively participating (on the bench), 2 meters must be maintained between individuals.
- No body contact
- Arena dressing rooms are open.
- Games or scrimmages are permitted only within the local health. 50 people per league.
- No contact.
- One parent/guardian is allowed for participants under the age of 18 to watch from the designated spectator viewing area, must maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from everyone else and are to enter at the time of the rental. Siblings are not permitted. Mask must be worn at all times.
- Arena access is only permitted 15 minutes before each rental and groups must leave 15 minutes after each rental.
- Everyone who enters the arena must be screened. Associations will look after those that fall under them and all parents/guardians or non-youth association rentals are required to complete the City of London health assessment which is attached.
- No outside food or drink is permitted
- Masks must be worn at all times within the arena. The only exception is participants when they are on the ice.