Thank you to those that registered this past week for our winter developmental sessions beginning next week. Registration is now closed.
We are busy putting together the schedules as we speak and look forward to having all schedules published to our appropriate calendars within the next several days.
Coaches will be reaching out to all families to communicate ice times per cohort/teams.
For more specified info, see below:
- Minor Development Schedules
All MD coaches will connect to with all families by end of day on Sunday Feb 21. All players from Phase 1 returning to our winter sessions will be allocated to the same coach as you were in the fall season. If you do not hear from your coach by end of day on Sunday Feb 21, please reach out to communi[email protected] at your earliest convenience
- House League/IP Schedules
All House League and IP coaches will connect directly with all families by end of day on Tuesday Feb 23 to inform each player as to what team they will be allocated to. If you do not hear from your coach by end of day on Tues Feb 23, please reach out to communications[email protected] at your earliest convenience.
- We will not be using the Javelin App for the upcoming 5 sessions. Instead, please download and fill out the City of London Covid-19 Health Assessment document and bring to the arena to hand in at point of entry. One form per player and one form per parent. These forms will also be available at point of entry
Arena Arrival Procedures and Misc info
- We will be following the same protocol as in the fall for arrival and exiting arena. Please arrive within 15 minutes of your schedules ice time and enter together as a cohort/team.
- Dressing rooms will not available and will be locked. Please have your player arrive fully dressed with the exception of skates tied. There will be chairs available for players to sit and tie their skates.
- One parent only per player will be permitted in viewing area. Parent must also fill out a health assessment form.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- When your player is finished, please make every effort to quickly remove skates and exit building as soon as possible.
- No food and/or beverages allowed in the building
No in and out privileges. We can not permit families leaving once in the arena to switch family members, smoke breaks or retrieving something from your car (phone, etc)
No congregating in lobby at any point in time. Once you have entered viewing arena, you must remain there until your session has completed. Upon completion, you must leave and exit building.